Orlando Scuba/Snorkel Oct 5?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Below H2O

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone was going to be at any of the springs Sunday. Maybe within a two hour drive from Orlando. A beach dive isn't out of the question either. I want to dive, but my girlfriend isn't certified yet. She starts class Tuesday. So you can understand the bind that I am in.

Thanks,
Mark

There's a class going to Manatee Springs on Saturday morning. That may be a little outside your 2 hour distance, but not by much.

I know that DEEPSEAWOLF is going along, but I don't know if he has a buddie or not.
I'll be tagging along too, but can't dive (not certified yet), so will be snorkeling.

Saturdays are bad for me. At least for the next eight months. I attend college on Fridays and Saturdays. So Sunday is the only day that I can get out. If you guys will be there Sunday, I might make it.

Thanks,
Mark

At Blue Spring, in Orange City. The gate opens a 8 AM. You can hook up with someone prior to the gate opening. I'm assuming that you are OW and a air diver? No lights, and no knife is allowed. Bring your C-card, gear and $5.30 to registar at the gate house. We are there (someone anyway) every Sunday morning. Some do two tank dives and others only a single tank. If you've any questions PM me.

This just in: The class WILL be at Manatee again on Sunday.
The class should be there before 9:30, and in the water near 10:00.

I'll be floating around freediving (or as the front office says: Bubble watching)

I know this is short notice, so:
If you're there, cool.
If you're not, sorry we missed you. Maybe another time.

Thanks for the notice. I think we are going to Blue Springs. It is closer than I thought and should be a good place for me to check out my gear. Hopefully I can catch up with you another time:)

Thanks,
Mark

:thumb:
That works.

I'm gonna see if I can get deeper freediving than most of the class. I got close to 40ft today.

Aparently they are pretty strict about having a dive buddy at Blue Springs. If anyone is there today and sees a rusty color Rodeo with a blue and pink tank in the back, let me know. I really want to dive, but I might have to settle for snorkeling.

Thanks,
Mark

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom