OSS XSmall Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ADimitris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
OS systems XSmall tropical drysuit. Demo model. Lime green and royal blue top, black body. Neck seal redone before I ever used it, now I don't need it because my first one was repaired at the same time. Seal was replaced by top repair man in the field. Still in unopened box sent from repair facility. Picture on request. Suit was over $1700, PLUS neck seal. Asking $699 for cash sale.

OS systems XSmall tropical drysuit. Demo model. Lime green and royal blue top, black body. Neck seal redone before I ever used it, now I don't need it because my first one was repaired at the same time. Seal was replaced by top repair man in the field. Still in unopened box sent from repair facility. Picture on request. Suit was over $1700, PLUS neck seal. Asking $699 for cash sale.

The inseam, if I measure from the center of the crotch to the base of the cuff (the flab that hangs over the bootie or sock), it is 30.5" and to the FLOOR or bottom of the bootie SOLE is 35.5".

From crotch to back of neck seal is 31" from where the back seam starts above the crotch seam to the top of the base of the neck seal

Back
Top Bottom