Other Attractions around PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sask Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
There are two companies that we have used for day trips, liked both of them. Tours and Excursions Riviera Maya | Alltournative Tours Riviera Maya and Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen Mexico Adventure Tours | YucaTreks - Far Out Adventure | Chichen Itza | Tulum | Coba Both are around $110 a person for a day. Good mix of activities that keep you interested.

There are the major theme parks like Xcarte and Xel-Ha. Very good snorkeling in Akumal Bay (north end). PDC has two big beach clubs north of Constituyentes.

Your best bet will be to buy the PDC and Riviera Maya maps from cancunmap.com-Your information source They have as a complete and up to date list of where to go as is available.

I would say the best thing for you and your wife to do when you are not diving, is to go 25 minutes south to Akumal and snorkel with the Turtles in Akumal Bay. The only thing you will have to pay for is the taxi or collectivo there, and if you do not have snorkel gear, you can barrow some from us. Now for something she can do while you are diving.........I think you might have to let her shop a little so 5th avenue is great for that, also if she wants to just lay on the beach with her own beach chair we can set her up at Wickys, the restaurant and beach club right across from our shop. They will take great care of her and this might limit her spending a little bit.........trying to look after your financial well being.

I would say the best thing for you and your wife to do when you are not diving, is to go 25 minutes south to Akumal and snorkel with the Turtles in Akumal Bay. The only thing you will have to pay for is the taxi or collectivo there, and if you do not have snorkel gear, you can barrow some from us. Now for something she can do while you are diving.........I think you might have to let her shop a little so 5th avenue is great for that, also if she wants to just lay on the beach with her own beach chair we can set her up at Wickys, the restaurant and beach club right across from our shop. They will take great care of her and this might limit her spending a little bit.........trying to look after your financial well being.

Thank you, we will see you when we get there :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom