our sky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Today as our staff moved the "STUFF" into the new Force Fin headquarters I noticed Jet's laying out a pattern that within two hours covered the sky. Wonder what is up?

Just to be safe, instruct all staff to wear tin foil hats and fins.

Just to be safe, instruct all staff to wear tin foil hats and fins.
No joking..some thing is wrong in Rome. Starting at 7:00 I watched two air flight's from Santa Barbara Stern's Wharf cover the sky with some thing that left a shadow. I took pictures and will post later tonight. The bottom line is today turned from a sunny day into a cold over cast sky. I lived in Santa Barbara for 30 years now and this is not normal. Does any one else see what's going on..sure like to know and take please photo's.
w

Military pilots just like to fly Bob, that's my take. Give 'em some JP-5 and they'll bore holes in the sky, the more CONtrails the better. Kinda like the contrails Force Fins make just below the surface. It's just plain fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom