Our World Underwater Feb. 20-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy

SB Shows and Events
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am looking for volunteers to help work our booth at the show in Chicago Feb. 20-22. I would get you into the show and provide you with a team shirt. I try to have enough people to help out so you only have to work one or two shifts (half a day), than the entire weekend. That way you can have plenty of time to see the show. I like to have 2 team members at the booth at all times. So I am looking for volunteers for 1 or 2 shifts out of a total of 8-10 shifts for the weekend. Friday 5-9pm, Sat. shifts am half day, and pm half day show hours 8am-5pm. Sunday am half day, pm half day, or all day, show hours 8am to 4pm. If you volunteer, we provide your pass for the weekend, shirt, hat or visor, stickers, pins, and drinks during the show. Please let me know if you would be interested and when you would want to be a part of our team at the booth. You can PM me if you are interested. Thank you all for your ScubaBoard support!

I'm interested! PM sent.

I can help on Sunday. PM sent.

Interested.

PM sent.

I'm in...PM sent...probably can help any day.

Thank you all for your support of ScubaBoard at OWU! We filled the entire schedule for the weekend with your gracious help! Can't wait to meet you all who volunteered your time! We are going to have a great time! For those of you who are attending OWU please stop by the ScubaBoard booth number 201! See you there!

Thank you all for your support of ScubaBoard at OWU! We filled the entire schedule for the weekend with your gracious help! Can't wait to meet you all who volunteered your time! We are going to have a great time! For those of you who are attending OWU please stop by the ScubaBoard booth number 201! See you there!

I'm looking forward to it Michelle. I checked out the floor layout. You've scored a sweet location right at one of the two entry/exit points and right by the photo gallery. Very nice! There should be lots of activity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom