Out with the old, in with the new.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
The local dive club will be diving into the new year at midnight in Vortex. You are welcome to join us - just be sure to get things taken care of at the shop before they close. I think they closed around 5 pm last year.

that would be a mere $64 hmmmm

photohikedive:
that would be a mere $64 hmmmm
But you would get two free tank fills for your money. :popcorn:

uh huh...... you shop like a woman

a woman will spend $400 on stuff she doesn't need, and justify it because it was "on sale" for 10% off

Now I think FrankC is onto something there. I think that is the best one yet!!

I see you bought Gertrude...
How's she doing?
Rick :)

I'm liking her very much :) She handles a 7'6" new short-long board very nicely as well. Hoping to get more diving out of her this weekend.

Her rack was lacking, I bought her a bigger set :wink: She looks and handles great now :wink:

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm liking her very much :) She handles a 7'6" new short-long board very nicely as well. Hoping to get more diving out of her this weekend.

Her rack was lacking, I bought her a bigger set :wink: She looks and handles great now :wink:

you pig, she wasn't good enough, you had to artificially enhance her rack. I bet it's plastic

So can we start a new forum for SBM? Pensacola Jetta Divers... (supposed to be Jetty but Jetta will do lol)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom