Out with the old, in with the new.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the Seeadler? It is German and was an armed ship that attacked merchant ships in WWI and commanded by Luckner or The Sea Devil. Of course you could call your car the Sea Devil also, but Seeadler (loosely translated to the sea eagle) sounds waaay cooler!
Howard

Nice wheels - it will take some time to get used to seeing you behind the wheel of such a nice vehicle :rofl3: .

She's gray, how about "The Barracuda" for a name?

Alas! Poor Bronco . . .

. . . I knew him well, Bug Man . . .

the K

Knew her, yeah, like her... hmmm... :wink: Actually, she did fine for what she was, work/dive truck. Mechanically sound and reliable, just lacked every creature comfort known to man... although it had one working electric window(passenger side).

I'm thinking the Jagon might be a good name for the new girl... Kinda like dragon, but Jetta Wagon??

Thoughts?

Shoot, you might as well call her "The Wetta" if you're going that route.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Great names so far, but way too cutesy!

It has to atleast slightly strike fear into the hearts of my enemies :D

Okay, so you refer to your vehicle in the feminine tense yet you also want her to strike fear into the hearts of those worthy of being in her presence, AND it has to do with the sea...hmmmmm, the only thing I can see working on all three counts is a female pirate name, and we never did agree on anything in my thread on that. It is under Female Pirates in the nondiving related forum. We got some pretty good info though. Anne Bonney, the most famous, was considered a formidable creature. Of course, I am just partial to pirates. The definition of a pirate being:
American Heritage Dictionary -
1a One who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without commission from a sovereign nation.
1b A ship used for this purpose.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Knew her, yeah, like her... hmmm... :wink: Actually, she did fine for what she was, work/dive truck. Mechanically sound and reliable, just lacked every creature comfort known to man... although it had one working electric window(passenger side).

I'm thinking the Jagon might be a good name for the new girl... Kinda like dragon, but Jetta Wagon??

Thoughts?

Too asian sounding. The car's German fer chisssakes!

Unterwasseratemgerätwagen is a machine that could invade nations!

Bug Man! I have the SAME EXACT CAR!!! Only difference is mine is the the diesel and I've named it the Silver Smoker for the faint puff of blue I get when I toast the wheels off a smug Prius driver. It is the ultimate dive vehicle. Plenty of room for all the gear, great mileage, handles great, you'll love it. Mine gets 45 mpg. Coming back from the keys I drove from Homestead Florida to Tifton GA on one tank of fuel, and that was at 85 mph.

Man I don't know what to think about these gas mileage you all are talking about. I'm lucky to get 14mpg. Mat you better treat that car like gold. Dose it have vinyl or cloth seats?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom