OW Course suggestions in OC, fullerton / brea / orange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cairns

Registered
Reaction score
While Dive N' Surf looks great, it's just too far away for me, almost an hour. I'm looking for somewhere around the Brea / Fullerton / Orange area and would like to do an accelerated course that takes about a week to complete.
Pacific Wilderness in orange looks good, but they don't appear to have OW until after Jan 14. I need to do this before then, because that's when classes start up for me again, law student here :(

thanks for any suggestions!

Not exactly where you specified but I would bet that somebody can get you taken care of at New England Divers in Long Beach. It is probably 20-30 minutes from you. They have quite a few instructors and I bet one would be willing to put something together for you over the holidays.

Give them a call
2936 Clark Ave
Long Beach, CA 90815
(562) 421-8939
http://www.nedscuba.com/

Good Luck!

Private lessons might be the way to go. I think Russ Johnson at (714) 609-5434 is in the Tustin/Orange area.

Try Eric Brun. He is an accomplished NAUI instructor and he is on the border of the 55/5/57 connector.

He does private lessons and is one of the best teachers around, he is calm, patient, and best of all makes you feel very confident in the water as you learn.

I think he is on here as ScubaE, if you can't find him to PM just check my friends list.

thanks

-J

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions, already signed up at Pacific Wilderness for this week's class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom