Owu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there. I'll tell ya though, that tiggrr chic seriously needs to learn to spell her real name CORRECTLY :rofl3: Muggsy just so you know, the proper spelling of her name is T R A C Y no "e". Tiggrr practice it a few times before you come honey :D:popcorn::sprint:

I'll be there. I'll tell ya though, that tiggrr chick seriously needs to learn to spell her real name CORRECTLY :rofl3: Muggsy just so you know, the proper spelling of her name is T R A C Y no "e". Tiggrr practice it a few times before you come honey :D:popcorn::sprint:

Hmmmmmm but, if I spelled it without the E, everyone would label me a smarta$$ and I would no longer be covert.

Ooooooooooooooooh Snap!

:popcorn:

Are you really gonna be there??????? Its freakin cold up here!!

Hmmmmmm but, if I spelled it without the E, everyone would label me a smarta$$ and I would no longer be covert.

Ooooooooooooooooh Snap!

:popcorn:

Are you really gonna be there??????? Its freakin cold up here!!

:doh2:

Yea, I'll be there Friday afternoon. :) It's cold but it will be worth it :D Hopefully there is some pretty snow.

:doh2:

Yea, I'll be there Friday afternoon. :) It's cold but it will be worth it :D Hopefully there is some pretty snow.

That's funny, the snow stopped being pretty to us around Jan 2nd.

Now that there are visitors from warmer climates, maybe it will look pretty to us again through your eyes. Prob not but, at least there is a bunch of it for you to admire!! :D
Just checked and they are calling for some snowfall on Saturday morning.

Yea, bring your gloves, scarf, hat!! Its gonna be in the 20's all weekend. So, it'll feel like -20F to you guys from down south. Eeek and that Chicago wind!! Good thing you won't have to be outside much. Serious, I feel for the down south people's who have to deal with this weather. Its so much worse when you aren't used to it.

That's funny, the snow stopped being pretty to us around Jan 2nd.

Now that there are visitors from warmer climates, maybe it will look pretty to us again through your eyes. Prob not but, at least there is a bunch of it for you to admire!! :D
Just checked and they are calling for some snowfall on Saturday morning.

Yea, bring your gloves, scarf, hat!! Its gonna be in the 20's all weekend. So, it'll feel like -20F to you guys from down south. Eeek and that Chicago wind!! Good thing you won't have to be outside much. Serious, I feel for the down south people's who have to deal with this weather. Its so much worse when you aren't used to it.

You know that reminds me, I have a pair of gloves in the glovebox of my car. I should go get them now so I don't forget them. I grew up in Ohio, loads of snow. Certainly not use to it anymore. Visiting it though is good, as long as I don't have to live in it forever!!!!1

Visiting it though is good, as long as I don't have to live in it forever!!!!1

Amen to that!!

I'm still trying to figure out why we're still here???

25. mrfixitchapman
26. mrsfixit
We'll be there Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Gotta leave Sunday afternoon in time to be back in the upper right-hand corner of Iowa by 2200. This is gonna be good!

DC

25. mrfixitchapman
26. mrsfixit
We'll be there Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Gotta leave Sunday afternoon in time to be back in the upper right-hand corner of Iowa by 2200. This is gonna be good!

DC

Will see you soon :cool2: You still have my number, yes?

27. Wkndbum
28. Mrs Wkndbum

Be there Sat

i'll be there hopefully saturday and sunday....sunday definatly and saturday weather depending..

29. kjvander....kyle v.

Back
Top Bottom