OxyCheq 40# Mach V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wings post:

Here are some pics of my wings and the comparison in terms of dimensions:

First the Haycon Eclipse 30 and the oxycheq sig 30.

Halcyon Eclipse (Height 26.5", width 18"), O Sig 30 (H 24", W 17.5").

Sig 50 with a sig 30 on top.

Sig 50 (H 25, W 28).

Once I get my other wings back I'll measure and post the pics.

SangP

Oooh, glad I found this thread! For some reason the site search isn't working, but I found it using good old Google. I think I've found my wing in the 40# Mach V. I want something with plenty of lift to use diving dry up here in Alaska, but that I can still use when I go diving in the Keys in January. Couple of questions before I go to the LDS.

How well will the deflated wing fold up to fit in my gear bag (which is 14" wide)
Is it compatable with DiveRite plates (LDS is a DiveRite as well as Oxycheq dealer, good to have techies as LDS owners!)

Thanks

I see nothing in the attachment, and there are no photo's on the oxycheq website?

Nevermind I see the thread is over a month old, but photo's of the Mach V #40 would be nice. Is this a donut design? I really liked the Sig 45# wing. I don't need 45#, but 30# is a bit light.

bdshort:
How well will the deflated wing fold up to fit in my gear bag (which is 14" wide)
Is it compatable with DiveRite plates (LDS is a DiveRite as well as Oxycheq dealer, good to have techies as LDS owners!)
Thanks

The Mach V that I saw folded up very nicely. But then my 59# Dive Rite classic would fit easily in a 14" dive bag too. Any of the wings and plates are compatible if you are using an STA. Which I think you said you were doing. I recommend it anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom