Pacific Mexico Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubakimmi

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know much about the Pacific side of Mexico? We LOVE Cozumel for diving, but we wanted to possibly try something new. Plus, we are taking Mom and Dad with us this time, and we thought maybe the Pacific side would be a little more posh than Cozumel. Is there anything over there that is close to the perfect conditions in Coz? Thanks. I truly appreciate any comments. Scubakimmi

I dove Acupulco once and the vis wasn't all that great. For warm water diving its hard to beat the Carribean...

scubakimmi:
Anyone know much about the Pacific side of Mexico? We LOVE Cozumel for diving, but we wanted to possibly try something new. Plus, we are taking Mom and Dad with us this time, and we thought maybe the Pacific side would be a little more posh than Cozumel. Is there anything over there that is close to the perfect conditions in Coz? Thanks. I truly appreciate any comments. Scubakimmi
I have to agaree the Pacific side is a disapointment if compared to the Carribean side. One option is Los Cabos. the Sea of Cortez has awesome diving and could be considered a bit more "upscale". Golfing isn't all that bad either. Good luck!

What about places to dive other than Cozumel? I love the diving there, but I just got back from there 1 month ago and I would like to try something different, I did the Dos Ojos Cenote, and it was awesome but I couldn't see doing a week and a half of diving in Cenotes. I'm thinking of putting together a last minute dive trip, maybe leaving this Monday, I'm thinking of going somewhere in Mexico or maybe Costa Rica, anyone know if this is a good time to go? Other destination suggestions? Of course the Bay Islands are awesome, but airfare is prohibitive, and I've already been to Belize.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom