Pacific Northwest shipwreck video, cold water, pink filter.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome..thought I was watching the National Geographic Channel!

Very nicely done! The colors are just about true to life, and I personally appreciate the voiceover, identifying parts of the wreck. Good job on those lovely kelp greenlings -- the site I dove today was equally rich with them, but trying to get still pictures of those skittish ladies is simply an exercise in frustration!

Looking forward to your future films.

Nice video and enough lights! - i can se some vignetting/ fog on the edges. What kind of lights (brand) do you use and is it the original GoPro UW housing ?

Love it, the voice over is kool. If you have time will you post up a pic of your camera housing with how your lights are attached? I am in the beginning stages of getting my GoPro ready for filming under water. So far I have the Snake river Prototyping blur fix with a green filter and one Dive Right IN Scuba 1000 lumen light. I still need a second light along with something to mount the camera and light to.

The housing is the OEM dive housing, the ring was condensation, I've since bought the anti fog inserts which work well. IMG_0184.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom