PADI Log Book Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firebrand:
That's a kick-butt dive log you've got there! I think I'll use it too (considering I had a hand in making it)!

What I'm wondering is why you guys haven't shared this great creation with your favorite instructor (well your favorite instructor besides your dad of course) but your favorite instructor you've dove with in the last year none the less!

Polly

P.S. Blase, I finally made it out of Alabama!

SimonJ:
You could also try http://www.dive-logs.com/

This is a UK company, but assume that they ship all over the world. Have emailed the guy that runs it, and he is planning on offering a custom service soon, using a wizard.

Hope this is useful

I have ordered from dive-logs.com and got prompt service without any hassles. Their web site will convert the prices from Euros to US dollars by clicking the button.

I 'borrowed' the original from someone here on SB {don't remember who}, them modified it for my needs. It's in Excel, and setup for 81/2 x 11 pages. Although one print creates four log sheets for 4 x 6 pages. Lots of comment space, and easily configurable.

Download, modify, dive and enjoy...

I had trouble opening the attached divelog files, maybe they have been removed.
Can someone kindly share their divelog page pls.

yellowsub:
I had trouble opening the attached divelog files, maybe they have been removed.
Can someone kindly share their divelog page pls.

This is a very old thread - not surprised that the attachments may have been removed

It's easy to create your own logs. If you have a word processor and a printer, you have all you need. There are also custom dive log companies on the web - just google "dive logs"

I didn't like any logs that I saw, so I created my own on the fly - didn't copy anyone's layout. Took what I had printed it out and took it to my local small town print shop. $35.00 later I had 200 nice logs on thick hard paper.

Cheers

-s

I am also interested in the dive log pages if anyone would be willing to share. I cant get any of the files to work either.

If you check with any local supplier of land surveying equipment/materials, they'll probably have packs of 8-1/2" x 11" "Write in the Rain"tm paper. Its a water proof paper that can be written on in pencil or pen. The paper is great for creating your own log books. Its a bit more expensive than plain paper...but...

Does anyone have a source for unlicensed clipart of dive suits, etc. as in AENeuman's log book page? TIA

Cheers!

Ian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom