padi rdp pdf

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alphonsis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for a pdf version of the padi rdp's for the purpose of explaining something to a friend who is on the other side of the world (singapore, to be exact). I remember seeing a link to a pdf version on the padi website, on these boards, but i can't find it now using the search function.

Does anyone have this link, or another? Thanks!

I know of no PDF. I'd be surprised if PADI gave one away for free.

That said, go to google. Click to search images. Search for RDP. The second and third pictures should do what you want.

yeah, I felt bad using rdps that people scanned. I'm pretty sure that the ones I saw were straight off the padi website too. oh well

If you need information on the science behind the creation of the tables for your discussion, PADI/ DSAT has allowed the release of the following documents through our Repository project.

Development and validation of no-stop decompression procedures for recreational diving : the DSAT recreational dive planner. R.W. Hamilton, R. Dunford, M.P. Spencer, and D. Richardson: Hamilton Research, c1994.
RRR ID: 4228

Doppler ultrasound monitoring of gas phase formation following decompression in repetitive dives. M.R. Powell, M.P. Spencer, and R.E. Rogers: Diving Science & Technology Corp., c1988.
RRR ID: 4229

I'd be surprised if PADI gave one away for free.

And yes, they are free...

You can get NOAA's dive table and I also use there ascent and time to fly tables as well.

u can do a search with emule.
else, go to scubatoys.com, u can download a software with lot of different tables. Very useful for comparisons.
ciao

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom