Sold! Pair of Ikelite DS 125 Strobes

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JFS

Contributor
Reaction score
Good working condition. New rebuilt batteries. Includes charger. No issues. $300 for the pair plus shipping. Will be shipped from USA.

IMAG1767-20240103-154956981.jpg
IMAG1768-20240103-154957627.jpg

How many dives/hours in the water have
they had? Since these are discontinued do you know if it's possible to get parts for them still for repairs the future?

I couldnt tell you how many hrs. They are used but in good working condition. The battery packs are new rebuilt so are good to go. I think ikelite has limited service on the ds 125 strobe. Its not too often ikelite strobes break down. they have excellent record in the field. Only reason Im selling is because I bought some ds 161 strobes and these would just be sitting in a box. Its a good deal for two fully functioning strobes that give excellent results still.

I couldnt tell you how many hrs. They are used but in good working condition. The battery packs are new rebuilt so are good to go. I think ikelite has limited service on the ds 125 strobe. Its not too often ikelite strobes break down. they have excellent record in the field. Only reason Im selling is because I bought some ds 161 strobes and these would just be sitting in a box. Its a good deal for two fully functioning strobes that give excellent results still.
I'll DM you.

Back
Top Bottom