Wanted Pair of L.P. 72s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are still looking I have a pair that while well used are just fine to dive. $100 CDN for the pair.I am in Hamilton not far from the border

If you are still looking I have a pair that while well used are just fine to dive. $100 CDN for the pair.I am in Hamilton not far from the border
That's a great deal!

I'm near Toronto and interested. Are they painted or galvanized finish? Matching pair? Normal valve threads? I assume they are out of vis and maybe hydro?

painted but it is wearing off They are matched in that they are the same type of tank and same vintage Normal valves - there are J valves in them now but I have used other valves in the past. I think they are still in hydro but out of vis.

This doesn't help you, but I recently found an old LP72 doubles setup. Came with the manifold, bands, and backpack. They were made 9/67 and last hydro in 72. Just some light rust inside. Taking them to hydro.

Until I found these, I've gone through about at least eight LP72 trying to find a matched pair. Be patient and you'll eventually find that unicorn!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom