Palau Siren

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have only been on the Indo Siren BUT the Palau S was built to basically the same design as the Indo Siren. They are as we say here in South East Asia "same same". :wink:
In short they are beautiful, comfortable, highly functional, dive yachts, made for diving and relaxing.
The 3D pics of the yachts on WWDS's website will give you a great feel for the yacht.

Thanks for the insight. I'm leaving this week for a week aboard her and I'm looking forward to a great trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the Palau Siren a few weeks ago and highly recommend it. The boat, crew, food and diving were all excellent. In particular they did a good job of getting us to the more popular spots when the animals were there but the day boats were not. I think they market the Siren fleet as luxury at an affordable price and that's an apt description.

Hi Klynch

Thanks for your post and query regarding the Palau Siren. If you would like to read the latest trip reports from our cruise director then can be found on our website using the following link Palau - Siren Fleet

We also posted a few photos of our crew and more are coming soon.

She is indeed built along the same style as our yacht S/Y Indo Siren so please take a look at our virtual tour of that boat to give you the general idea :)

itempleton - we thank you for your recommendation and are really pleased you had a great time aboard, being well looked after by our crew

Lewisevans- As you probably know there a tropical storm in the area at present which may affect your trip. Your agent at World of Diving will be in touch shortly with an update on the situation

Scubagolf - we look forward to welcoming you next year.

Please feel free to PM us if there are any questions unanswered about our yachts - we love to hear from you.

Best wishes from the Siren Fleet team

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom