Palm Beach on the Pura Vida Sun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLDVR

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all, were doing a recreational(Fun Dive!) with Pura Vida divers in Riviera Beach this Sunday at 8:30. If anyone wants to join in give them a shout at (561) 840-8750.
Hopefully we'll do a wreck and a reef but we'll see:D
I'll have my camera out and ready for some action, feel free to let me know if the lens cap is on:14:

Henry

When we see the Sirena go by Blue Heron Bridge on your way back in, we'll wave at ya.

Say Hi to Dean, Shana, and the crew for us.

Al

Should I be looking for someone in a drysuit?
I got some great Pics during the week at the bridge always some critters wanting to be seen:D
Henry

Should I be looking for someone in a drysuit?
I got some great Pics during the week at the bridge always some critters wanting to be seen:D
Henry

:rofl3:Absolutely!!! The water temp is below 80... I'm definitely going to stay dry.

I am going to be on Singer island the last week of March and was thinking about diving with Pura Vida. Any reviews ?
Thanks, Jim Breslin

Jim, do a search on Pura vida on the board, you will be hard pressed to find anyone who has not enjoyed their service.

On the other hand we had a nice dive with them as usual on sunday.
Ps:The dry towels they provide came in very handy!!

Henry

Jim, do a search on Pura vida on the board, you will be hard pressed to find anyone who has not enjoyed their service.

On the other hand we had a nice dive with them as usual on sunday.
Ps:The dry towels they provide came in very handy!!

Henry

I think Pura Vida are the only charter I've been on that provides towels. I still bring my own, but it's nice to know there's a warm towel waiting for me.

The afternoon dive got blown out. I saw Dean, Shana, Susan, and Russ all at the bridge. We had a great dive...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom