Pan from DPV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

East West

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The one hand tow behind DPV must be difficult or impossible to operate and pan a camera while in motion . I would like to ask if everybody is shooting from a fixed position from their DPV. I have designed and built a DPV that may be of interest because it gives you hands on operational cinematography . Shoot any questions or ideas to me . regards Charles

I did ask the question " does anyone pan from their DPV " . Why should I post pictures of a highly customized DPV to amateurs who do not have sense enough to check my profile

Shoot any questions or ideas to me . regards Charles

Well I asked "any question" and I get a response like the one you gave? I will stick to my DPV and the way I pan my video, it is not that hard to do! I was just interested in what you had made and how you paned your video, not everyone has photos in their profile!

Good luck selling your product with a attitude like that!

Back
Top Bottom