Panasonic LX3 Underwater Housing by 10Bar [NEW!!!]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grosuds

Reaction score
Brand-new, never-immersed black housing for the Panasonic LX3. Made by 10Bar - see their website for full details on this great housing.

Comes with original wrist lanyard, silicone grease, lens cleaning cloth, L-shaped hex key (for fine adjustments), and spare O-rings for both the lid and the body (this case has TWO O-rings for optimal redundancy to prevent flooding).

See attached picture, and email me if you have any questions.

Will accept payment via PayPal. Will ship from West New York, NJ.

PRICE: $649 including S&H and Insurance to anywhere in the United States or Canada.

Attachments

• IMG_1195.jpg
    IMG_1195.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
Thanks for pointing out the lower price! I was not aware of this retailer, and was going off the price from the Malaysian "Scuba Symphony" shop, from where I bought the housing a few months ago (their current price is over $800).

The price for my housing has been adjusted accordingly.

after doing a lot of research into which point and shoot system I want to get I have found that generally the overseas dealers are more expensive than here in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom