Paper decompressiontheorie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raphus

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My girlfriend needs to hold a presentation at university about a paper published recently.
She can decide which paper and which topic.
So of course the topic will be diving and we are looking for a recently published paper about decompression Theorie.

Are there any interesting papers/articles about decompression, deepstops, pfo or other subject's about scuba diving?

I found one about pfo, but i though you guys and girls could probably provide better informations.

Thanks!

This is a good article by David Doolette.

She picks the "Gradient Factors in a Post-Deep Stops World" article.

The presentation is for non scuba divers, so she can do a longer intro with: What is decompression and why. Talk about deepstops and lastly about gradient factors and the article.

thanks a lot!

This is a good article by David Doolette.

Hi John,

I had not read your article previously, I enjoyed it very much Evolving Thought on Deep Decompression Stops It complements the Doolette article and has additional detail in several areas, thanks.

Hi John,

I had not read your article previously, I enjoyed it very much Evolving Thought on Deep Decompression Stops It complements the Doolette article and has additional detail in several area, thanks.
Thanks!

David's article really acts as a follow-up to mine. I wish he had written it before mine so I could have included it. Pretty much all my friends and I have been influenced by his article and are choosing GFs accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom