Paradise Divers, Diver appreciation day&Treasure hunt!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Many thanks to Paradise Diver's dive shop for another GREAT day of diving and fun!

The annual diver appreciation event went off without a glitch to some pleasant weather and a fantastic turn out! No other shop I know of holds such an event.

DSC03427.JPG

Many thanks to Michael and Glenn,

DSC03438.JPG

And the cooking crew! Great burgers, dogs and brats!

DSC03436.JPG

A GREAT time was had by all! BTW, who won the regulator???

DSC03428.JPG

DSC03429.JPG

If KROBI went he probably won the reg. Wellll, maybe not since he won the one from his last hunt. Did Lou make it and did he get a hat?? :D

I almost drove down last night after the rescue class and camped but decided not to.

Kenny did not make this event so the reg and computer was safe to go to some other fortunate divers. I got an equipment maintenance package, which I'm sure you could have used after your dives at BS this weekend. I've never used sink the stink or bc flush. Think I should? :D I noticed divers would spread out when I came by, even underwater!!!:confused:

Land Locked:
Kenny did not make this event so the reg and computer was safe to go to some other fortunate divers. I got an equipment maintenance package, which I'm sure you could have used after your dives at BS this weekend. I've never used sink the stink or bc flush. Think I should? :D I noticed divers would spread out when I came by, even underwater!!!:confused:

:rofl2: I might need that sink the stink and goods after this weekends dive. You are keeping me in suspense..was Lou there and what did he get?

I think the other divers were just in awe of your great diving form. If it was JBD I would say that it was because of his gear. :D

crpntr133:
:rofl2: I might need that sink the stink and goods after this weekends dive. I think the other divers were just in awe of your great diving form. If it was JBD I would say that it was because of his gear. :D

Form, or just another bad hair day,,,,:D
DSC03415_copy.jpg

It was the legs!! :D :stirpot:

Pasty whites, does it every time! I think Lou won a t-shirt, however I did not stick around for the official prize drawing. Heavy issues at home.....

Knowing Lou's luck it was an extra small.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom