Paradise Spring 2-7-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fox-Cousteau

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Meet at Paradise Spring at 9:00 AM for a 2 tank dive.
The cost is $30 per diver
Max depth is 97 feet. But there is lots to see at 33-35 feet.
Nitrox is suggested, but not required.

This is an open water dive.:D

Sounds like fun! I wish I could make it, but I will be at the Blue Wild this weekend!

It would be cool to get to dive with you again. haven't done that since "Easter egg dive" at Devil's Den last year.

Allen i wish i could make it to this dive. I haven't been diving with you in a long time.. But you know my work works me every saturday.

Announcing a change in tomorrow's Dive for The Lake Mary Scuba Club!

What: Dive Paradise Changed to BlueGrotto

When: February 7, 2009 10:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Description: Because of Popular demand (notice democracy at work here) The dive site has been changed to Blue Grotto.
Although Paradise is safe for BOW divers, most of them preferred Blue Grotto. SOOOO.....
Meet at Blue Grotto at 10:00 AM for a 2 tank dive.
The cost is $40 per diver
Max depth is 97 feet. But there is lots to see at 30-55 feet.
Nitrox is suggested, but not required.

Learn more here:
Dive Paradise Changed to BlueGrotto - The Lake Mary Scuba Club (Lake Mary, FL) - Meetup.com

Announcing a change in tomorrow's Dive for The Lake Mary Scuba Club!

What: Dive Paradise Changed to BlueGrotto Learn more here:
Dive Paradise Changed to BlueGrotto - The Lake Mary Scuba Club (Lake Mary, FL) - Meetup.com

Group of 5 dove Blue Grotto today. Me, Keith, and 3 guests.

Water was great, weather was great, skies were blue! There were at least 3 (I think 4) Scuba classes from out of state doing open water certification dives (one from Virginia another from South Carolina, I'm not sure about the others).
Our group arrived at 10 am, we got into the water by 10:45. My first dive was 71 min. max depth of 95' (only spent 5 min. deep, rest of the dive was 50-23 ft.) :wink:

During the SI we used the pits provided by BG to grill some brats. we met a nice guy from Atlanta diving solo and invited him to join us. :popcorn:

Second dive was 43 min. my buddy and I returned to the bottom (95') to retrieve my reel and then spent the rest of our time in the 40' zone.

The owners gave us a group discount since we were a group of 5 and paid cash! Look for this dive site to be scheduled again in the next few months! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom