Participate in a study on underwater experiences!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

achase

New
Reaction score
I am inviting divers or snorkellers between the ages of 10 and 19 to contribute to my study by sharing their underwater experiences. Your contribution would be part of my PhD thesis research on underwater experiences. I am pursuing my degree in Environmental Education at the University of Toronto, Canada. Ideally, I would like to have you share your thoughts over a five month period of time over email, but whatever you would like to contribute will be very much appreciated!

By participating in this study you will be revealing more about the underwater world and I think this is important for improving environmental education. I also hope that your involvement in my study will enrich your diving experiences. Once I have analysed the information I have gathered I will provide my participants with a summary of the findings from my study, and you may access my complete thesis once it is published, if you wish. If you or your parents would like more information about my study and me please email me at anna_chase@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you soon,
Anna

Back
Top Bottom