Pelican "Nemo"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iflyprops

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I need a new light for an upcomming night-dive, was looking at the Pelican "nemo." I know pelican makes some awsome cases and I have had one of their smaller AA lights but how are these lights doing? Also, what about the nemo 4c vs. 8c?

Thanks!
Adam

I have two Nemo 4C's. One works perfect and the other has a gremlin in there somewhere. Sometimes it works, sometimes, not.
Anyone else have this problem?
Pelican has excellent customer service and advised to send it back and they will replace it.

I chose the 4C because you get a bit less of beam power but battery life is longer. It has a good feel in the hand too.

I have had a Nemo 8-C for about 2 years now and am extremely happy with it. It has a lifetime warranty & Pelican's customer service has been superb. I had a problem with the on/off switch and a quick phone call was all it took to get a replacement switch. No questions asked other than what address I wanted it sent to. A secondary though minor advantage for me is that I have an UK SL-6 which also uses C cell batteries. I don't have to carry as many spare batteries since one size does it all.

Thanks guys!

I was just in west palm doing a couple of dives, and the dive shop was renting primary lights....for ten bucks, so I just bought a UK D4 from them and dove it minutes afterwards. It was wonderful! Completely dry, great beam, A+++!

-Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom