Pepper Park, Ft. Pierce 6/14/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shcubasteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Summertime weather pattern seems to be taking over; check out the cam- its flat! :DTime to get the Treasure Coast shore diving group going. The water clarity is still crap from the last swell, but give it a week or so and the vis should clear up nicely. I'm planning to shore/kayak dive Pepper Park and the Urca De Lema remnants Sunday June 14. All are welcome.:crafty: Id like to be in the water by Noon?? High tide is around 1:30. Potluck BBQ after dives.

Reply if interested

I cant remember if I put up this link, so here it is.
Spearfishing Pepper Park 3/11/09

Steve

Attachments

• camera mount.jpg
    camera mount.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 160
Sounds like fun....I might be in for this too, with my kayak. I can confirm closer to the date.

Steve I am in! I work midnights that night but that is at 2300 hours I am good to go. I have a new set of wheelez I can use and loan out as well. If you park at the North End of the park there is a throughway to the beach we can use the wheelez to get the kayaks out to the waterline. This is the access we use to get the four wheeler out to the beach.

Word of warning the Urca is a protected site no taking of relics including ballast stones.

This is a fun dive even though the cannons are fake.

IF You (we) ever make this a larger event the Pavilions are only $100.00 -- This pavilion is right next to the through way I mentioned. There is also a shower and boardwalk to the beach. The bathrooms next to the pavilion are not the new ones but they work.

http://www.stlucieco.gov/images/DSC00101.jpg

One week away! Steve you still have this planned?? It just so happens I was up for a specialty class and got approved for the night of the 14th off and got bumped from the class. I told the Sarge.. awee just leave me off that night.. NO sense doing the paper work again... :)

I am diving Boyton the 13th but should be back in the area for this outing.

WHOSE Coming?? -- I will make everyone who shows up a Hot Dog!! (WOW)

One week away! Steve you still have this planned?? It just so happens I was up for a specialty class and got approved for the night of the 14th off and got bumped from the class. I told the Sarge.. awee just leave me off that night.. NO sense doing the paper work again... :)

I am diving Boyton the 13th but should be back in the area for this outing.

WHOSE Coming?? -- I will make everyone who shows up a Hot Dog!! (WOW)

Heck yes I'm still going! Ive yet to get a break from work/girlfriend to shore dive and I cant wait! The Treasure Coast Shootout Spearfishing contest weigh-in was yesterday (we lost) in The Fort and I meandered up to Pepper to grab a look... Man I was jealous watching a group of 4 divers paddling out.

My brother, a friend and myself will be in Yaks next Sunday looking for tropicals

WHO'S ALL COMING?:D

Good news and bad news, first the bad, I had this marked on my calendar and now I must decline.

Now the good, two puppy mill survivors are making their way south from Missouri and I need to go to Orlando to get them from transport on Sunday. Yay!!! Freedom!!!

I hope you will schedule this again on another Sunday soon! Eric, I promise not to put life jackets on the dawgs. :rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom