Perdix AI: Powerful, Simple….. Reliable ? (apologies, a rant)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a problem with one of my Shearwater computers which I need to be fixed quickly. Pinged an email to Narked@90 on Monday (which was a bank holiday in the UK) and received an email back. Filled in the form and got the returns ID and sent it to them yesterday (Tues). They say there's a 5 day turnaround.

Narked have a well earned respected reputation.

Added:
Had an email from Narked this morning: "Just a curtesy email to let you know your computer has arrived with us and the turnaround is five days"
Heard from Narked@90 several times this week. Raised the fault on (bank holiday) Monday, raised return number first thing Tues, sent parcel and received by them on Wednesday (they emailed me), quotation sent by them on Thurs first thing, fixed, emailed me and asked to pay online, then sent out on Friday.

Very impressed with Narked@90's service and communications.

Heard from Narked@90 several times this week. Raised the fault on (bank holiday) Monday, raised return number first thing Tues, sent parcel and received by them on Wednesday (they emailed me), quotation sent by them on Thurs first thing, fixed, emailed me and asked to pay online, then sent out on Friday.

Very impressed with Narked@90's service and communications.
The parcel turned up today. That's less than a week to get it agreed, shipped, diagnosed, fixed, paid and returned.

🎖️🎖️🎖️ to Narked@90

Very happy to report a successful outcome. The guys at Narked@90 are as good as it gets.

Contacted them on 29/08, got a reply with shipping instructions the very next day, and the confirmation that it was going to be handled within warranty.

Shipped on 30/08, by PostNL, insured. This stage was by far the slowest.

They confirmed reception of the DC on 6/09, and shipment back to us on 8/09.

From the service report they replaced pretty much EVERYTHING ! Warranty renewed.

We have just received it back and are very satisfied with the whole experience.

By the way.... The French service guys still have not reacted....

In short, the guys of Narked@90 are the ones to go to when service in Europe is needed. "The French cannot be trusted !":wink:

As somebody living in the EU, I appreciate your update and that you had a positive outcome. My old Cobra (build by Jacques Cousteau himself) needs replacement and I was looking into SW Peregrine. A service center IMHO in Germany or the Netherlands would have been a better choice.

Very happy to report a successful outcome. The guys at Narked@90 are as good as it gets.

Contacted them on 29/08, got a reply with shipping instructions the very next day, and the confirmation that it was going to be handled within warranty.

Shipped on 30/08, by PostNL, insured. This stage was by far the slowest.

They confirmed reception of the DC on 6/09, and shipment back to us on 8/09.

From the service report they replaced pretty much EVERYTHING ! Warranty renewed.

We have just received it back and are very satisfied with the whole experience.

By the way.... The French service guys still have not reacted....

In short, the guys of Narked@90 are the ones to go to when service in Europe is needed. "The French cannot be trusted !":wink:

Hello

ScubaForce in Mönchengladbach, Germany, is the Shearwater distributor in Germany. Given them a call to find out how they handle repairs.

Best wishes Jens

Back
Top Bottom