perfect dive site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dnew1973

Reaction score
If you could build you own dive site (fresh water) What would it consist of.How big ?How deep?What would you put in it for training purposes?

Average depth of 30 feet so I could dive forever without deco. Lots of beautiful rock formations. Beautiful clay floor. Hundreds of thousands of feet of tunnel. Areas where you could drive a school bus through, and other restrictions that you must go single file. Nice long bedding planes. Crystal clear water. Some areas with a nice high flow, and otherw were the flow is minimal.

max depth would be 90 feet for deep class training , second some openings, few small caves , wrecks ect but a area with 30 feet water and some plat forms for training big enough to handle 20 divers and even a way to make a slight curerent with vis about 20 feet

If it were actually possible to move a 400ft intact wreck and still have it be intact.... I'd put the Witchell Shoal in about 60ft of water (much less and the wheel house would be out of the water). The best wreck ever! And the 60ft or less would give me far greater bottom times.

Is about 25 feet, very very very clear water and lots of marine animals to play with- like stingrays and dolphins!!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom