Peter Built or Airspeed Press?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello,

I am considering buying a general regulator repair manual. I have been servicing my regulators for years, but recognize there may be some worthwhile tips available. It is not true that I need to spend the money I made from selling my equipment on eBay before the wife does. I saw two books that look like they would fit the bill. One from Peter Built, "Regulator Savvy" and one from our very own Oxyhacker's Airspeed Press, "Scuba Regulator Maintenance and Repair"

Question 2 …has anyone used the Peter Built tool for Scuba Pro regulators, Multi-Tool Wrench, seems like another cool way to spend my kid's inheritance, but would like some input.

Thank you,

couv

Buy both books and spend as much money as you can at Peter Built. Kids need to learn to pull their own weight :wink:

couv:
Hello,

I am considering buying a general regulator repair manual. I have been servicing my regulators for years, but recognize there may be some worthwhile tips available. It is not true that I need to spend the money I made from selling my equipment on eBay before the wife does. I saw two books that look like they would fit the bill. One from Peter Built, "Regulator Savvy" and one from our very own Oxyhacker's Airspeed Press, "Scuba Regulator Maintenance and Repair"

Question 2 …has anyone used the Peter Built tool for Scuba Pro regulators, Multi-Tool Wrench, seems like another cool way to spend my kid's inheritance, but would like some input.

Thank you,

couv

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom