Pete's new position on Karl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if that opinion is deemed to be irresponsible by someone(the "right" someone), then it is invalid?

Thank you. And yes, I do agree that ADVOCATING such practice would be a risk for the board, but I am sure that is why the mods are quick to post a reply to any such post informing anyone reading that those who own and moderate ScubaBoard disagree and in no way advocate any such practice, regardless of the opinion of anyone else.

I apologize for the use of the term "censor," and will refer in the future, if necessary to the term "restrict."

Thanks again for the clarifications.

Wow, everyone is having fun with this one tonight!

Call it what it is. Most debate is point and counterpoint. Anyone with a brain can come to their own conclusion on who is right.

Unfortunatly the vocal minority is now in charge and they will use their power to censor those who do not believe in their way.

I like the post I saw earlier, 'don't expect the experienced divers to stick around'

either way, adios... I'm in Cozumel and I need my beauty sleep so I can log a few more hours of bottom time tomorrow.

chrpai:
Call it what it is. Most debate is point and counterpoint. Anyone with a brain can come to their own conclusion on who is right.

Unfortunatly the vocal minority is now in charge and they will use their power to censor those who do not believe in their way.

I like the post I saw earlier, 'don't expect the experienced divers to stick around'

either way, adios... I'm in Cozumel and I need my beauty sleep so I can log a few more hours of bottom time tomorrow.

Welcome back to the boards, kid.

Show some respect to your elders, kid.

chrpai:

The best idea yet, more diving, less talking! Lead by example.

I posted a reply, but it ended up in the main thread. It started out: "Thank you", if you wish to find it to read it. Hope you do.

Soo... the point is? I think all of this has been hashed about a million times in a few thousand threads. If you really care that much, go and read all the previous posts regarding these issues. Sigh... ok, maybe a little pms here, but this is crazy! I'm outta here. Nite all

Please keep in mind that it is impossible for ScubaBoard administrators or moderators to review every post or check every thread for abuse thus we can not assume liability for what is discussed or stated on this board. When we do encounter something that seems to cross the line into liability issues, action is taken accordingly. This is not a matter of stopping thoughts that we don't like but rather taking responsibility when something comes across our screen be it through surfing the board or a reported post (we get several reports in a single day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom