"Photographer" friendly Nocturnal Lights Website with new Focus Light Packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use the 50mm lens and flat port for macro, and I use a 14-54mm lens with the 8" dome port for just about everything else.

Did you buy it?

I didn't get the light yet. I found a slight detour for my money - a used Ike housing for my old C-5050. I just cant bear to part with it as a back-up and the PT-015 is showing its age. I think I'll put the light on the list and it will battle the 50mm lens for next purchase.

Does the light seem to help a lot with the 14-54mm? I was spoiled with the 5050's great lens and I have a little more problem in dirty or dark water with the 330 and zoom.

Yes. For Sure. I couldn't focus, and if I did, the lens would go in and out trying to focus, and finding the subject. The light helped alot.

The 14-54mm lens is a really nice lens.

I had the C-5050, C-5060, C-8080 , so i know what you mean by their lens. They have really nice lens on their cameras. Somtimes I still look back at my photos, and couldn't belive they were shot with P&S cameras, such as the C-5060, which was a great camera

Back
Top Bottom