Photos from our recent Florida cave trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jarviz

Registered
Reaction score
We really enjoyed our Cave1 dives in Florida this year

Here is a shot looking down the eye at Ginnie Springs with Claudia Milz and Kelly Rodgers

GinnieEye_zps1cbc25cf.jpg

Little River with Hubert Urbańczyk in front and Kelly at the back

Littleriver4sm_zps593e18fb.jpg

Kelly & Hubert again in Peacock

PeacockKellyHubertsm_zps23cc2a72.jpg

Kelly at Orange Grove

Orangegrove2Kellyholesm_zpsdd89dddc.jpg

The rest of our photos can be seen here
Florida Caves - DIS-Divers' Photos

Thank you for posting these and the link to the other pictures. They are simply stunning.

Thank you for posting these and the link to the other pictures. They are simply stunning.

This may be a really small world but are you by chance the diver I helped moved a set of doubles from your car onto one of the tank benches near the steps down into Ginnie last week? I saw Kelly and Dave during the week there but it would be very funny if this is you...:)

Guy

This may be a really small world but are you by chance the diver I helped moved a set of doubles from your car onto one of the tank benches near the steps down into Ginnie last week? I saw Kelly and Dave during the week there but it would be very funny if this is you...:)

Guy

Funny and YES!

That was definitely me struggling to get my doubles out of the loaner sedan I was driving Sunday. If I was driving my SUV that day, you would have seen a more coordinated diver handling her own gear :)

Certainly is a small world to run into the highly respected Guy Shockey from Canada while he is in Florida. Many thanks for your assistance.

Hope you had a good trip and safe travels!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of drooling over the OP's cave pictures.

Funny and YES!

That was definitely me struggling to get my doubles out of the loaner sedan I was driving Sunday. If I was driving my SUV that day, you would have seen a more coordinated diver handling her own gear :)

Certainly is a small world to run into the highly respected Guy Shockey from Canada while he is in Florida. Many thanks for your assistance.

Hope you had a good trip and safe travels!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of drooling over the OP's cave pictures.

ha! You should have introduced yourself! I was diving with several people you would have enjoyed meeting from 4 different countries. :) i visited with Dave and Kelly the night before. Awesome photos!
Pg

ha! You should have introduced yourself! I was diving with several people you would have enjoyed meeting from 4 different countries. :) i visited with Dave and Kelly the night before. Awesome photos!
Pg

:banghead:

You should have introduced yourself! I was probably too flustered trying to lift my doubles out of the trunk and probably too embarrassed to introduce myself. I also missed a chance to meet Karim while he was at Ginnie, too.

I promise that should we end up at the same dive site again, I will introduce myself, and will talk your ear off. :D

Again, awesome pictures in this thread and in the link.

I told you this elsewhere, but these are great photos!!

Dave - Even after meeting you in person, I STILL love your picture! :shocked2:

Guy - I met Kelly and Dave in cave country...one heck of a way to begin 2014. And you're right, I did enjoy meeting them. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom