Photos from the January Coz trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just added the video:

[vimeo]8774057[/vimeo]

If that's not 720p, click the below for my website:

Can a moderator put the vimeo embed in the original post and change the thread title to Photos and Video from the January Coz Trip?

If not, no biggie, but if so thanks!

Last edited:
I love the new entry technique from the boat - havent seen that one done before. I'll have to try it - does it have a name? (gotta have fun - too serious makes you a real buzz-kill) Really Nice video, thanks for sharing. Nice meeting some of you at BA!

I love the new entry technique from the boat - havent seen that one done before. I'll have to try it - does it have a name? (gotta have fun - too serious makes you a real buzz-kill) Really Nice video, thanks for sharing. Nice meeting some of you at BA!

Chris was emulating the entry Marco (our cenote guide) made at Chac Mool (where a back roll or giant stride = a head injury).

I think I'd call it a 'fish out'a water.'

:D

Hey - finally made it home 'eh?

Now that you're gone we finally got some great weather: Clear, sunny, and calm. J and I just finished up a 1:30 shore dive - two octos, another lion as well as the usual morays, puffers, and foraging sharptail... We're probably going to do a couple more today then strt drying things out for the packing and trip home. Has been a great few weeks.

Ah, the magic of post processing.

I played around with the colors in my reef video, and I got MUCH better results. Below are some side-by-side comparisons.

Available at 720p on YouTube.

Attachments

• sc 1.jpg
    sc 1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 25
  • sc 3.jpg
    sc 3.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 22
  • sc 4.jpg
    sc 4.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 23
  • sc 2.jpg