Photos from this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cheesehead

Registered
Reaction score
Hopefully you'll find the photos here

Weather was great. We were taken across to Playa Del Carmen for a turtle dive. The turtles were a ball, the current ripped and it will be done again. Paradise coughed up 5 of so sea horses on one dive. I saw Dive House use a really neat trick. They put two dive masters in the water. One takes the dive on a tour while the other spots horses. When the group comes back he points out the horses he found to a very happy group.

The rest of the diving stays as good as ever. Palancar Horseshoe makes you eyes hurt it is so pretty.

Thankfully not much has changed. Casa Mexicana gets better each trip. San Miguel gets nicely quiet when the cruisers depart. There are a couple new fountains north of the square on Melgar Blvd.

After the warm weather in May- I wonder why I go in Dec or February?

Tim

Nice work, Tim.
What gear are you using?
Craig-

Great pictures !
Thanks for sharing.
BTW...what kind of underwater flowers are those pink ones ?:huh:

Amazing!

I'd also like to know what you're using?

BRAVO....those are quite nice Cheese. I like the effect you caught of divers on the wall with the blue in the backround. I have trouble with those but you caught them quite nicely there.

Mark

thanks-

The camera is a nikon coolpix 8400 with an ikelite housing and Ds125 strobes.

tim

Makes me want to go back

I always enjoy your pix. It is great you are sharing with these guys what we have been enjoying these last couple years-Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom