Phuket in July/August = Resorts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A diver was drinking on the minibus to the boat, and continued doing so on the boat. The tourleader told the instructor 'he doesn't dive', the instructor called his boss who called the tourleader's boss, who was afraid of his agent. So the diver did dive.

'I am willing to ask'. I am telling you what happened. People have the completely wrong perception when they claim 'I want to dive with the operator, they are accountable'.

Thank you for the response I'll follow up with someone that works on the boat and post what they have to say here as well. Sorry for the Hijack, but this is concerning.
I have my information from the tourleader, so I would say pretty reliable. He not only works on the boat, he was involved.

It looks like my posts here have caused some problems for somebody I like and respect, my apologies for that. In retrospect I should not have made those posts.

I was told the incident at hand was solved satisfactory and the outcome was as good as possible (or similar words). A bit cryptic, I'm sorry, but that's all I am going to say about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom