Phuket in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can also dive the southern sites from Phuket, no need to go to Koh Lanta. It is usually a 3 day and night trip out there to see the best of it, 2 days is a bit rushed. You can book a boat which covers both the Similans and South Andaman, meaning no need for a hotel :)

You can also dive the southern sites from Phuket, no need to go to Koh Lanta. It is usually a 3 day and night trip out there to see the best of it, 2 days is a bit rushed. You can book a boat which covers both the Similans and South Andaman, meaning no need for a hotel :)
You'll have to change your schedule then, because there really are not many other options.

In my personal experience on liveaboards in SE Asia - budget means small bunks or sleeping on the deck and shared bathrooms, not the best food. As the price goes you, you usually get ensuite and better food. Bump that price up some more and you get air con, warm towels after each dive, even better food. Depends on the level of comfort you're looking for. Newer boats tend to be cleaner by virtue of being newer. Narrow down your choices by schedule and that should give you a better idea of what your options are. Enjoy!

November would be a great time to go since season over in msia is closed. we are also heading up there on a lob from 10-15 nov. Join us! :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:29 AM ----------

November would be a great time to go since season over in msia is closed. we are also heading up there on a lob from 10-15 nov. Join us! :)

Im also going to be in Phuket for some of November. Even though theres still diving in the similians at that time is it as good at the start of the season compared to if i came back in feb/mar ?

Im also going to be in Phuket for some of November. Even though theres still diving in the similians at that time is it as good at the start of the season compared to if i came back in feb/mar ?
If I had to pick and couldn't do both :) I'd go in February/March since there's a better chance of seeing mantas at that time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom