Pics are up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

Some of the pics from our recent trip to Grand Bahama are up on my website.
be sure to check out the Lionfish on the last page (not a great pic, just cool to see them).

Click Here :D

Great pics Rick!

I miss it already...

nice..what kinda sharks?

Thanks for sharing. It may be cool to see a lion fish, but they surely don't belong in the Atlantic. Someone should be offering a bounty on them.

DennisW:
Thanks for sharing. It may be cool to see a lion fish, but they surely don't belong in the Atlantic. Someone should be offering a bounty on them.

I know what you mean, But it's to late. I have a freind who's seen them as far north as Boston. He suggested killing every Lionfish we see.

Rick,
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing them.
Can't wait to get back in the water now! I'm planning a trip in the Spring to Puerto Rico. Hopefully it'll all work out, and I'll get some great memories and pics too!
Jacquie

jacquietb:
Rick,
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing them.
Can't wait to get back in the water now! I'm planning a trip in the Spring to Puerto Rico. Hopefully it'll all work out, and I'll get some great memories and pics too!
Jacquie

I have a good freind, who learned to dive in Puerto Rico. He tells me that it's really beautiful there, Above and below the waves.
He's always trying to get me to go there with him. I'm always trying to get him to go to Grand Bahama with me! :D

While you're there check out the Island of Culebra (sp?) He tells me that it's just awesome!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom