Pics from the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, finally got around to working on some of my photos from the past week since attending Mike Veitch's underwater photography for dummies class :D. Had a great time at Mike's photo workshop in the Philippines. But in addition to Mike's guidance, I have to give credit to the other participants as their shots gave me a lot of inspiration on improving my composition and shot selection... But as I only had a measely 60mm macro lens, I'm still a blatant cropper... :D

Anyways, here are just a few from the workshop in Anilao and Puerto Galera, Philippines. In addition, I've been diving in Bohol (Balicasag) and Dumaguete.

album can be found at
http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n240/pakman00/

First off, froggies...

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

and a stargazer...

IMG_1089.jpg

Diver Dennis:
Great shots Mike! Where are you now?

I'm still in Dumaguete (I'mn at the Atlantis... the staff say hello Dennis)). Got a daytrip to Apo Island this morning. yikes, better hit the sack, gotta wake up in 6hr!

Say hi to them for me Mike. Have fun at Apo!

Great WA shots as well, perfect exposure and terrific composition...:D

Beautiful pictures! Nice work!

Very impressive, Pakman!

Back
Top Bottom