pics from todays dive, 5/15/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm now having second thoughts about getting together with you guys for a day of diving! doppler radar depicted about 3 inches of precip had fallen in 1 hour early this morning in the upper keys. iv'e had my boat 10 years and iv'e replaced both bilge pumps twice as well as the float switches. boats are friggin money pits,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

We have had alot of problems with Rule products. The gps is a mystery just went dark on the reef. Mechanic looked at it all working fine but the screen had switched to dark and I lost all 50+ of my waypoints!!. Gps(garmin 545s) working fine now hopefully today when I go to the boat to gas up the bilge pump worked fine.

We have had alot of problems with Rule products. The gps is a mystery just went dark on the reef. Mechanic looked at it all working fine but the screen had switched to dark and I lost all 50+ of my waypoints!!. Gps(garmin 545s) working fine now hopefully today when I go to the boat to gas up the bilge pump worked fine.

my bilge pumps and switches are Rule as well. filled up yesterday with REC90 @ the new valero station @ $4.01/gallon, cheaper than the tom thumb,

reefman
key largo

Nice pics. I love 4 and 12. :)

Thanks for sharing them.

my bilge pumps and switches are Rule as well. filled up yesterday with REC90 @ the new valero station @ $4.01/gallon, cheaper than the tom thumb,

reefman
key largo

Cost me 4.12 at marlin a few hours ago

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom