Pictures from 9-20 - Carmel on the Cypress Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opisthobranch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Was out diving with Kathy, John and some of the other usual suspects today on the Cypress Sea. Pretty nice conditions. We dove the Outer Pinnacles, Mono Lobo Wall and the Pescadero Wash Rock. Had decent to excellent visibility. A bit surgy at the Pinnacles but manageable. More or less calm at the other two spots (at least by local standards). Cool and foggy too which was a welcome change from Sunnyvale even though I could have used a bit more light.

Carmel Bay from the Cypress Sea

Clinton

As always, impressive shots. Love the action of the surge at the Pinnacles.

Beautiful pictures. I really enjoyed diving with you! Thanks for the fantastic shots :).

Last edited:
Wow,

Clinton, you are an awesome photographer, I love how you capture the scene with each diver exploring the beauty....

Kathy you look more awesome in the CLX450 than your other suit, you look like a black stealth ninja diver... :)

I hope to dive with you in the future Clinton, those pics are truly amazing....

Mike G

Fantastic photos! There's always something or someone to measure yourself by, and I strive to make my shots as good as yours. Great pics!

Fantastic photos. It gives me something to look foreward to as I improve as a diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom