Pictures from Cozumel/Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

La Maurita

Reaction score
Hi All,
My husband and I just returned from a 7 day dive trip to Cozumel/Cancun last weekend.
Was going to write a trip report however, it ended up to
be over 6 pages....wow..I must of had fun!

Anyhow thought I would just let you see some wonderful pictures I took of Lobsters and Angel fish and tell you about the great dive shop we used.

We dove with Dive Knights to Cozumel and Cenotes(cool caverns). They were absolutely wonderful and very qualified.
They gave us personal service beyond any we have
encountered in any part of Mexico.
If you'd like to contact them (Jaiver or Carlos), you can at cavernknight@prodigy.net.mx ... tell them I said HI!

We were going to rent a camera for our dives but when
searching ebay I found a dealer who has super sport underwater cameras for $64. I though that for the price of a rental, even
if this camera turned out to be not so good it would be
better than spending $15/day renting one.
Well this camera was terrific !! We took so many good pictures!
I want to share them. I sent them to the dealer on ebay and
he liked them so much he has featured them in his ads.....
I am attaching a link to his auctions for this camera..so you can see the pictures I took in Cozumel & Cancun
Lobsters were in Cozumel and Angel Fish and Yellow guys were in Cancun.
Go here and check out the camera too! I highly recommend this camera for anyone, I was very very pleased with it. Another guy had a better set up and we compared pictures, mine was just as good!
here is the link, let me know what you think
(the pictures are on the bottom of his ad)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1807047942

If this auction is closed just search ebay by his user
name mrhulot ... I think he has many! They are brand new and come sealed with film and batteries.

Your photos on the ebay site are really good! I have a friend who has that same camera and she really likes it, too.

brings back memories

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom