Pictures from GH-2 prototype housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any news/update on a release date for the Nauticam GH2 housing.
Nauticam is showing pictures of NA-GH2 in its webpage, I think it will be released very soon.
I heard that they have designed a new dome port for 14mm pancake which is a 3.5 inch dome and some ports will be further delay for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
thanks.
Yep i saw the website.
Unfortunately they do not quote the weight of the housing.
I am hoping it is a lot smaller/lighter compared to a DSLR housing.

Nauticam just put up the spec sheet, unfortunately it is about the same size as their T2i housing. I also was hoping it would be smaller.

Hi Kkfok,

Just had a look at the Nauticam website,. They quote the weight of the housing as 1.3 Kg. This is good news. I want one.

Where did you order your housing from.
I am based in Perth,Oz & would like to order a housing. Did you order from a website in Asia?
How much is the housing ,$2000?

Regarding the remarks about the size of the Nauticam GH-2 housing (close to DSLR size) you need to keep in mind the size of the camera which is not even close to the PEN size cameras even though it is an M43 camera. This camera includes an impressive 1.4X electronic viewfinder which provides a view that is significantly larger than any APS-c or four thirds aspect ratio and very close to a full-frame 35mm DSLR camera. The up side is that the lens set is much smaller than full-frame and requires smaller dome ports for most lenses resulting in a more compact system overall.

Phil Rudin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom