Pictures of Marmora dam cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bottom_sucker

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's the snaps from last weekend. PM or email me if you want a full-size copy emailed to you. I've reduced to about 35% of original.

Great to meet you folks in person.

See the pics

One of the more photogenic subjects said he'd have one of his pictures pulled if posted on the board, so I put it on my page instead. See if you can figure out which one.....:D :D :D

must.....kill......DAVE!!!!!!!

:maniac:

canuckdiver once bubbled...
must.....kill......DAVE!!!!!!!

:maniac:

:arrow: Yikes! Eep! UhOh! and other such words spoken while fleeing a maniac. Tough to run fast when laughing so hard heeheehee........................

wish I could have been there, however the social director had other plans for me.......

Good work to all that participated!!.....

BTW ...Didi anyone find a dog...short little long haired thing.......???:eek:

Butch103 once bubbled...
BTW ...Didi anyone find a dog...short little long haired thing.......???:eek:

No dog found but Dale did give me a dog collar. LOL

Where was this cleanup at? I'm not familiar with the marmora dam.... Having something constructive to do while diving would be interesting. I almost did a pumkin carving dive last year with my LDS, but my dive buddy couldnt make it. Maybe this year... :D

I guess I will try anything that involves diving... heh heh :eek:ut:

Marmora is a little town just north of Belleville. Great little community. We brought up a wagon wheel and it is going into the town museum. There are still at least 3 down there. If you ever want to come up and dive it, and it's a nice little lazy drift dive, let us know and we will arrange something. There is always someone wanting to dive.

Next dumb question..... Where's Belleville? I am fairly familiar with Soutwestern Ontario (Windsor, Tobermory... and East out towards Toronto), but that name does not ring a bell. Better to be properly informed right? :D

Is about 2 hours east of Toronto and 1.5 hours west of Kingston. Check out mapquest it will show you exactly where it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom