Pinging: Archangel AKA: BFB AKA: K-3Scuba AKA: Tevis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalMike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My favorite of all charter company leader guys, where have you been my friend? I am hoping my last two emails, and voicemails have got through, and you have two spots for me on Sunday aboard the biggest and :censored: boat known as the great escape?

I am once again offering to arrive early the night before, and will bring Transformers or maybe even the Simpson movie on DVD with me! So ping me back and tell me that you have a couple of spots for me!

And dont forget to carry enough weights this time!

Hey guys, I am not Tevis:D but some of the Beach Crabs and myself are going on the boat. There are a couple spots for you. See you there,

Rick

Was anyone offended by, or did anyone get in trouble at work for the term :censored: that was used in the first post?

There. Happy :wink:

Wish they were on top of server performance as fast as they are on top of editing posts!

You guys give me a chuckle. Mike you are the man and my compatriot. Yes, I have saved two spots for you and Jamie. It has shaped up to be an amazing group of people on the boat this Sunday.

I am so sorry that I have been quiet here. K3 SCUBA eats up 14 hours a day. Sitting in this chair that long gives me perpetual numbular butt-itis

Kev love you man, welcome back from beautiful Hawaii, your pics are spectacular!

Otter you are the man! I dont have control over this boat as I only have half, tho can you and Kev come out from the OC curtain and come join us.

OK the plan is Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles for dinner and lie telling, and then back to the boat for Transformers.

You guys Rock, Rick and Billy Rock, the GE rocks. My butt is numb!

Love to all,

Tevis

SoCalMike:
Wish they were on top of server performance as fast as they are on top of editing posts!

Sorry, not my department. I am the Otter-change-that-to-something else department manager :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom