Pinnacle Evolution 2 Dry Suit Front Entry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattsd

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

Photos of Drysuit

Pinnacle Size Chart

Buyer flaked on me, so back up for sale is a Pinnacle Evolution 2 Drysuit.

Suit is stock size ML. I am 6 ft tall and a little on the skinny side (150 lbs). Height wise this suit would fit the 5'9" to 6'1" or so, and the 170lb or higher range. Link to the pinnacle size chart is above.

I bought it new in June of 2008, and it has about 50 dives on it.
This suit is front entry, heavy cordura all over the suit. It features 2 pockets w/ three shock cord attachment points, kneepads, warm neck style collar for tucking your hood into, SI Tech Inflate and exhaust valves, SI Tech P valve (never used), Neoprene socks. Socks are size 11 (I wear a size 10 to 10.5 shoe, and these accomodate nicely with a thick pair of hiking socks).

Also included are Pinnacle Rock boots (size 12, never used, still in package, or DUI Rockboots (also new, never wet). which ever fit you better. I used converse hight tops since they fit my fins.

Wrist seals are heavy duty latex and are UNTRIMMED! (skinny wrists) Neck seal is in very good condition. One and half rings were trimmed off the neck. Suit was rinsed after every dive, and seals were powedered with talc and zipper waxed.

Suit is very rugged. the cordura is bullet proof, and still dries quickly.

I live in San Diego and am willing to ship anywhere in the lower 48, and can deliver/pick up anywhere in San Diego County, or in Temecula or South Orange County (San Clemente, San Juan Cap.) I go up there for work about once a week and can meet you halfway if interested. Would rather sell locally so buyer can see it, try it on, etc so they are satisfied with the purchase, but will still ship if buyer is not local.

Asking $750, down from $1000.
Link to photos is above, PM me if interested or if you want other pics of specifics.

Thanks,
Matt

If you still have the suit sept 6th I'll be in touch. We'll be out that way for vacation and I'm looking to pick up a drysuit.

I live in San Clemente and would like to see the suit when you are in town.How much was the suit new?Call or email me with convenient time.Jay 949 310 1068

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom