Pinnacle Evolution 2 Drysuit - New, size L (for sale or trade)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimmo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Bought this new on an impulse from a LDS going out of business but it really doesn't fit me right. Seals are uncut and comes with suspenders. Pinnacle sizing says:

height 5'9" - 6'2"
weight 190-215lb
chest 40-44
waist 34-38
hips 40-44
inseam 29-32

suit has neoprene socks on it. I wear size 11 or 12 shoes and it they fit me fine, although they're more on the cozy side so they'll probably fit feet a little smaller too.

Info from leisurepro:

The Evolution 2 Front-Entry Dry Suit is the ultimate trilaminate membrane dry suit, appealing to everyone from military and commercial divers to instructors to first-time dry suit divers. The Evolution with its front diagonal YKK-BDM zipper with protectivezipper flap is a fully self donning suit. Exterior of suit is made from rugged 220 gram bias cut Cordura which is strong and resistant from cuts and abrasion. To add to the suits durability it is equipped with reinforced seat and knees that stand up to the rigors of wreck diving, heavy duty Latex neck and wriest seals that are strong yet are extremely comfortable. The telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap aids in donning and allow for greater range of motion and internal elasticized waistband and suspenders improve fit and comfort. Pocket on each leg comes with Velcro closure, grommet drain hole, three attachment points, and elastic shock cord.

• Fully self-donning front-entry design
  • Diagonal YKK-BDM front zipper with protective zipper flap
  • Rugged 220 gram Cordura exterior is strong and resists cutting and abrasions
  • Cordura material is cut on the bias, making material as strong as ever, yet more flexible
  • Reinforced seat and knees stand up to the rigors of wreck diving
  • Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap aids in donning and allows for greater range of motion
  • Standard pocket on each leg comes with Velcroˆ closure, grommeted drain hole, three attachment points, and elastic shock cord
  • Si-Tech low-profile 360-degree inflation and exhaust valves
  • Internal elasticized waistband and suspenders improve fit and comfort
  • Latex neck and wrist seals are of the heaviest grade available for incredible durability, yet are extremely comfortable

Online these are ~1,600$ new. Make a reasonable offer!

I'm also willing to trade for something comparable that's tall - I'm 6'5", 220lb.

photo(5).jpgphoto(4).jpgphoto(3).jpg

$800 Paypal - can post it today!
I know that might be less than what you were looking for but I have been trolling for a used drysuit and anything more than that means I am getting close to what I could get at an LDS (with the LDS benefits).
Not really sure what you're thinking but thought I'd make an offer and see if you were just hoping for some quick cash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom