Pinnacle Merino Elastiprene 7mm Wet Suit - Size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I would like to buy a new or used Pinnacle Merino Elastiprene 7mm wet suit, size Large.

If used, it should be in excellent condition, with no issues.

New or used should be priced to sell. I have PayPal, but can pay by other methods if you prefer.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks!

For Sale: XL Pinnacle 7M Merino lined wetsuit (fits 6' plus 190 lbs plus) I am also selling a pair of Pinnacle Merino lined booties (size 12).

The suit has only 17 dives on it. I bought it new July this year. It is in great condition, (small color fading inside wrists from dooning/doofing) otherwise perfect condition. If it's not in the condition described here send it back within 3 days of delivery (wetsuit must be in same condition and no dives on it and I will refund your money you pay shipping).

Price for wetsuit and boots $200 plus shipping in US only.

Not many will offer a money back option, you can't loose. PM for paypal info.

Private message sent.

Thanks you.

For Sale: XL Pinnacle 7M Merino lined wetsuit (fits 6' plus 190 lbs plus) I am also selling a pair of Pinnacle Merino lined booties (size 12).

The suit has only 17 dives on it. I bought it new July this year. It is in great condition, (small color fading inside wrists from dooning/doofing) otherwise perfect condition. If it's not in the condition described here send it back within 3 days of delivery (wetsuit must be in same condition and no dives on it and I will refund your money you pay shipping).

Price for wetsuit and boots $200 plus shipping in US only.

Not many will offer a money back option, you can't loose. PM for paypal info.

Still looking for a Pinnacle Merino Elastiprene 7mm wet suit, size Men's Large.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom