Pirates of the Carib 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nereas

Contributor
Reaction score
Expat Floridian travelling in the Land of Eternal
# of dives
500 - 999
POTC 3 was fun to watch, just long. 2 and 1/2 hours long.

It gives you closure, like the first one, unlike the second one which left you dangling.

It has a happy ending, but to see the ending, you need to watch through all the credits, because the ending comes at the very end, the end of the filmstrip, not just at the end of the show. Which is why it is called the end. Because it comes at the very end, as it were.

There are some scuba shots which are fascinating, taken obviously with a rebreather, since there is no bubble trail to get in the way of the underwater scenes.

Now that I have seen it on the big screen, I will look forward to buying the DVD so that I have a compete trilogy of 1, 2, and 3.

If you have kids, this is a fun movie to take them to, especially if they are pre-teen. Much younger than 10 however and it might scare them.

If you spouse is a kid, then this is also a good movie to take him or her to as well.

And if you are a kid, then you are going to love it.

Drink up me hearties yo ho!

Good to hear, looking forward to seeing it!

Scuba_Jenny:
Good to hear, looking forward to seeing it!

When arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre ya goin ? :pirate3:

Dunno. Probably not this weekend, maybe next?

Gonna see it Monday. Gotta clean the apt today, put the air conditioner in, and get ready for my next set of NAUI Tech 1 skill dives tomorrow. Should be fun. Quarry is still in the low 50's at best and it's supposed to be 85 and sunny. Just the kind of weather I want to be gearing up in a dry suit. NOT!

I'm off to see it tomorrow afternoon. My son is "preparing" for it by watching Pirates 2 right now.

I liked the first one. The second one was hohum.

Dang Fool, we agree on something! I thought #2 was hokey.. but probably should watch again it before seeing #3-which will probably be next weekend.

Be careful, the next thing you know, you will think that saltwater is "icky", and will be wanting to move north. :D

Don't push it. You're just jealous. :D

Don't get up to leave at the end of the movie before the credits finish running ..... there's a few more minutes of film that opens up a possible story line for Pirates 4 .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom