Pit bull coming at me, owner screaming "Vicious NO"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe in natural selection, and so I think that certain people should own Pit Bulls and the people who think they should avoid them should do that also. Certain people will not buy homes next door to someone who has them, and in other areas people will think they are the cool dogs to have. Society has a way of shaping itself in a meaningful way.

catherine96821:
I believe in natural selection, and so I think that certain people should own Pit Bulls and the people who think they should avoid them should do that also. Certain people will not buy homes next door to someone who has them, and in other areas people will think they are the cool dogs to have. Society has a way of shaping itself in a meaningful way.

Actually, the ones I know of are quite smart. The bread isn't bad. Some of them are bad because they're mistreated, or trained to be fighting dogs.

I know of an awful lot of German Shepherds who are really mean but don't think the entire bread is bad because of that. Would you?

A dog isn't bad only because it's a Staffordshire.

Like Tony Stewart is bad. :D

Randy43068:
The bread isn't bad. Some of them are bad because they're mistreated, or trained to be fighting dogs.
Personally I prefer to train a multi-grain wheat to be a fighting dog :D

Sorry, fun with spelling errors :05:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Personally I prefer to train a multi-grain wheat to be a fighting dog :D

Sorry, fun with spelling errors :05:
Ber :lilbunny:
Oh yeah, I see that now. :14:

H2Andy:
two trailer park pit bulls go round the outside
round the outside
round the outside