Pitbull vs Porcupine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just hope the dog had the presence of mind to utter those famous words....."Hold ma
beer. Watch this!"

Actually, eventhough it's very difficult to say because of all the quills but the shape of the head and the standing ears would suggest that it was a Bull Terrier and not a Pitbull.
Bull Terrier are very lovable and funny dogs but not very smart and extremely stubborn.
I somehow have my doubts that the dog learned from this experience.

Sit BooBoo Sit!

So do think the dog wanted to be petted after that?

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx

Not really relevant but funny.

Joe

Diver0001:
I'd say the dog won.
Dude, Gotta stay away from those coffee shops... :jump3:

Diver0001:
I bet it never once crossed the porcupine's mind that he was winning that fight..... :14:

When I swat a mosquito I think nothing of it. For the porcupine, the dog wasn't a fisher, so the porcupine probably wasn't concerned.

:D

Bill.

Did anyone see the porcupine after? I suspect it's no longer living. You don't get that many quills and then give up. If you were gonna stop, you'd have stopped many, many quills prior to that.

Lightning Fish:
Dude, Gotta stay away from those coffee shops... :jump3:

When I swat a mosquito I think nothing of it. For the porcupine, the dog wasn't a fisher, so the porcupine probably wasn't concerned.

:D

Bill.

Actually, the last time I went to a coffee shop was with you....or was that Bruno....I can't remember. :wink:

As for swatting mosquitoes, I doubt that the porcupine was feeling so nonchalant about it. When I was in Africa I got bit on the toe by a really big ant. When I pulled him off, his body popped right off and his head just kept biting and biting and I had to dig it out with my knife..... And I guarantee you I didn't have the feeling of swatting a mosquito at the time.... :) I think my exact words were something like "bloody mother f!@$#!@ sonava%&^$%&^ hell..." and I was in a definite hurry to do something about it. :D

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom